neovaloris has undertaken to make its websites accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.neovaloris.com/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: There could be occasional editing errors on any web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or in those that were electronically signed before their accessibility review.
- disproportionate burden: does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the law Applicable: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements; Third-party content that is not financed, developed, or under the control of this Ministry may also be in this situation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on July 14, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: July 14, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this procedure you can initiate a claim to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures in the event of disagreeing with the decision adopted, or explain the reasons why the response is considered not to meet the requirements.
link to complaint procedure , which must be directed to the Unit responsible for accessibility of this Ministry, or if the claim is due to an action by said Unit, to its hierarchical superior.